- Our steel cord belting that delivers the toughest loads over the longest hauls
- Manufactured with specially designed and coated cables to maximize product adhesion and minimize corrosion
- Ideally suited for highest tension / low stretch applications such as overland and slope conveying systems
Available with DynaFlex: engineered with properties and characteristics of our most premium UsFlex carcass construction, for unsurpassed performance and unrivaled splice life.
- Fiberglass carcass built into the solid-woven design that results in no belt burn-through up to 1,000F
- Nylon warp and weft design for better durability and flexibility
- We weave our own fabric so we can customize the design especially when you need a very flexible build
Available Cover Compounds
RockMaster® is available in cover gauges up to 1/4” and in the following compound:
Select interesting properties to get detailed information.
Bottom cover compound… Bottom cover compound only that is environmentally friendly Low rolling resistance means that less force… Bottom cover compound only that is environmentally friendly Low rolling resistance means that less force is required for a belt to roll over idlers. Reduced power consumption for the conveyor to run & lower operating costs. Optimal for above ground flat or low-incline…
- Power Saver
The only cover… The only cover compound on the market to meet the stringent CSA-A2 standards. Exceeds… The only cover compound on the market to meet the stringent CSA-A2 standards. Exceeds ARPM FR class 1 requirements. Ideal when an increased fire retardant level is desirable, as well as resistance to abrasion.
Top fire retardant… Top fire retardant and heat resistant product… Top fire retardant and heat resistant product…